Ads 468x60px

.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Nicki Minaj Says She'll Marry Drake One Day, Calls Rihanna Her Ideal Woman

Nicki Minaj Says She'll Marry Drake One Day, Calls Rihanna Her Ideal WomanNicki Minaj also says Rihanna has fondled her and that rapping with Kanye West was an important moment in her career.
When Nicki Minaj was recently asked about her ideal man, the rapper had this to say.
"One day I will run away with Drake and get married, but right now it’s just a fantasy," Minaj reportedly says in an interview with i-D
On Nothing was the Same, Drake raps about his relationship with Nicki Minaj on the song "Tuscan Leather." 
"I gotta stay with the family," Drake raps on the track. "Not even talkin' to Nicki / Communication is breakin' / I dropped the ball on some personal shit, I need to embrace it / I'm honest. I make mistakes. I'd be the second to admit it / Think that's why I need her in my life, to check me when I'm trippin'." 
Soon after the song was released, Drake explained the line. 
"I had done something that I had to just reevaluate and fix," he said at the time. "We're good. We definitely talk. I saw her the other night. It was all love. I choose to express personal things in my music and I don't ever do it with malice. I hope that when she hears that line, she understands that what I'm saying is that she's necessary in my life and that I care about her. It's never with bad intentions. I did express that, and I did also fix that, which I'm happy about."
While Drake might be her ideal man, the rapper also was asked about an ideal woman during this i-D interview.
"Rihanna," Minaj says. "She fondled me at the MTV Awards and the America Music Awards. I love her. She’s the best fondler ever."

Nicki Minaj Discusses Work On Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

During the i-D interview, Minaj also addresses work on Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
"When I got the call to be on Kanye’s album that’s when I started thinking, 'Hmm,'" she says. "They have their little circle and I didn’t really expect to be accepted in that little circle. Once I knew I was getting on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, I felt like this might be a movement. This is big for a female rapper to be on a Kanye album."
Minaj is prepping the upcoming release of her The Pink Print project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment