Ads 468x60px

.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lil' Kim Reveals First Public Photograph Of Baby Royal Reign

Lil' Kim shares an image of her daughter Royal Reign and says she's changed her life.
Lil' Kim Reveals First Public Photograph Of Baby Royal ReignLil' Kim shares the first public photograph of her baby, Royal Reign. 
"Thank U to all my fans #TeamLilKim #KillerBees #Beehive & friends for the Birthday love. I Love U guys so much and we will be together soon again. On my Birthday I want to share something special with U all.... The greatest gift I have ever received. My princess, Royal !!!!! This is her first picture on the day she was born. It was life changing and I want to share a small piece of my pride and joy with U on my special day today!!! Love U :) :) !!!! #HappyBirthdayLilKim #Royal #Reign #RoyalReign #TeamCancer," Lil' Kim says in her WhoSay account. 
Lil’ Kim gave birth to Royal June 9. Royal Reign weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces and measured 19.5 inches in length at birth, according to reports.
The image, via Lil' Kim on WhoSay, is below. 
WhoSay - image from Lil' Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment